If you are a gluten-free friendly restaurant or business in Tallahassee please do your best to answer the following questions in the comments box below and we'll list you on the website.
- Are you accommodating to customers with special dietary needs, especially gluten intolerance?
- Is your waitstaff, kitchen staff and/or employees trained to know what gluten is and how to honor requests for gluten-free food?
- Do you take measures to avoid cross contamination of gluten into non-gluten food items when serving a gluten-free meal?
- Should a customer ask for someone specifically to ensure they get a gluten-free meal (i.e. ask for owner or manager)?
- What are some examples of gluten-free menu items or products you carry?
- Do you have a dedicated gluten-free menu or are items on your regular menu marked gluten-free?
- Would you like more information on how to make your restaurant gluten-free friendly?